It may seem corny but !!???
1. Why can’t the clerk at the check out counter count?
2. Why can’t average Americans speak grammatically correct English, while people I have met in other countries speak it fluently?
3. Why do we spend more money on helping people buy food than anyone in the world, and have the worst obesity problem in the world?
4.Why do people set their thermostats on 78 degrees, and wear short sleeve shirts and shorts and no socks or shoes.
5.. Why do these same people get uptight about too much carbon emissions damaging the Earth.
6. Why do we spend more money on daycare in high schools, than we do on teaching young men and women, that having babies before they are prepared to care for them is not a good idea.
7.Why do people drive through parking lots like they’re in the Indianapolis 500? Let’s see; there are blind spots, and old people, and children, and it’s against the law to not give pedestrians the right away in commercial parking lots. It also seems dangerous to me.
8. Why did I get passed by an officer of the law recently, who was speeding while tailgating, and changing lanes without signaling, and texting on his cell phone?
9. Why do I have to fill out papers, asking about my race and ethnicity with only a few options , none of which apply? Why am I forced to define my self as Caucasian , when my father had an Afro at thirteen and his mother was part American Indian.
10. Why do people insist there is no difference, between the way a woman’s mind works and the way a man’s mind works?
I’M JUST SAYING.